The attorneys in Minami Tamaki’s Personal Injury Practice Group fight for the rights of people who are injured or have suffered the loss of loved ones due to the carelessness of others. We use a team approach which brings all of the resources of our practice group to bear on our cases. This has allowed us to recover multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients.
We handle all types of personal injury cases throughout the Bay Area, California and other states, including those involving:
- Pedestrian Accidents (more info//representative cases)
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents (more info//representative cases)
- Auto Accidents (more info//representative cases)
- Wrongful Death (more info//representative cases)
- Premises Liability / Slip and Trip and Falls (more info//representative cases)
- Medical Malpractice (more info//representative cases)
- Other Personal Injury Cases (more info//representative cases)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (more info//representative cases)
- Maximum Recovery for Limited Insurance Cases (more info//representative cases)
- Senior Injury Cases (more info//representative cases)
The injuries suffered by our clients are often life-changing and cause them serious pain and disability which leaves them unable to work, enjoy the activities they used to love, or care for themselves or their loved ones.
We are motivated by knowing that the compensation we secure for our clients helps them regain the dignity and self-sufficiency they had before they were hurt. Our goal is to secure the full amount of money damages allowed by our justice system, including damages for past and future medical, surgical and hospital bills; lost wages and loss of earning capacity; property damage; and past and future pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life.
The attorneys in our Group have over 80 years of experience in the field of personal injury litigation, and we regularly prosecute and try cases throughout California. We have been consistently recognized as some of the best attorneys in our field and have received the highest ratings for professional ethics and legal ability by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and other organizations.
- B. Mark Fong, Partner
- Dale Minami, Senior Counsel
- Seema Bhatt, Senior Associate
- Ember Oparowski, Associate