Minami Tamaki LLP, an AV-rated firm in San Francisco, seeks an associate with 5-7 years experience litigating personal injury cases, preferably on the plaintiff side. Ideal candidate must have excellent legal research, writing and oral communication skills, trial and discovery experience and a commitment to social justice. We need someone who works hard, wants to learn, and has the desire to try personal injury cases.
Under the supervision of one or more partners, this attorney will be responsible for representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases
- Conduct legal research and writing and analysis
- Perform client intake/consultations and case evaluation
- Evaluate client claims through gathering of relevant facts and documents, witness interviews, internet and legal research, analysis of both liability and damages issues
- Represent and advise clients in court proceedings
- Plan and conduct oral and written discovery
- Assist in litigation and manage own caseload
- Arbitrate, mediate and try personal injury cases
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with clients, opposing parties, judges and MT
staff and attorneys
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Ability to advocate for clients and negotiate settlements
- Creativity and strategic planning skills to develop effective case themes, discovery plans and
other techniques to effectively represent clients
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively within a team of attorneys, staff, clients and
- Ability to litigate cases through arbitration, mediation and/or trial.
If this describes you, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Minami Tamaki LLP provides quality legal representation with an emphasis on personalized, client-centric and responsive service. We provide excellent legal services which we balance with a commitment to pro bono work and community involvement.