Accounting Clerk – Part Time
We are seeking an experienced (1+ years) accounting clerk. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Duties: Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including but not limited to:
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (ProLaw).
- Scan and save documents.
- Process billing.
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigate questionable data.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
We would like at minimum 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible, but prefer regular fixed days and times. On occasion, may be required to work additional hours due to time off coverage or seasonal upswing in work volume. The salary range we are offering is between $18 and $20 per hour, depending on experience.
If this describes you, and you are available now, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No calls, please.
Minami Tamaki LLP provides quality legal representation with an emphasis on personalized, client-centric and responsive service. Our clients tell us that we provide excellent legal services which we balance with a commitment to pro bono work and community involvement.